There are certain small business industries that see higher profits than others. Accounting, for example, is always among the most profitable small businesses.
Are You Looking For?
online business that pays
online business for students
internet business opportunities
online business that pays daily
online business in nigeria
list of online business in nigeria
“online business ideas for beginners”
Is it really possible to make a living online? The answer is yes.
In the Nigeria of today, we’ve witnessed the rise of many internets millionaire that made their money just by starting one online business or the other. People like Linda Ikeji and Akin Alabi (Founder of Nairabet) have made billions of naira just by starting an online business idea.
Starting a new business online requires much less risk than investing your money into a setting-up a physical shop or store. With the nature of online businesses, it is very easy to reach thousands and millions of potential customers without breaking the bank on the cost of advertisements.
With a little knowledge of digital marketing and social media, almost anyone can launch a business online and get it up and running in only days. In this post, we have put together a list of the most lucrative online business ideas anyone can start in Nigeria with a very little capital investment.
1. NETCONTACTS BUSINESS: DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN CONSISTENTLY BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦4,500 DAILY USING YOUR ANDROID PHONE
All payments goes into your local bank account.
If You Fail To Make Money With This I Bet You, There Is No Easier Way Than This When It Comes To Making Money Today From The Internet Legitimately. I said this because there’re many scam online business out there today.
Advantages of this Online Business:
1) No central account
2) No profit sharing
3) No third party payment
4) With the recent features on their site, this means you can now be promoting your products and services for FREE
5) You can easily click within your Dashboard to whatsapp your invitees, rather than calling him or hers
6) It has one of the top online reputations. You can go online later and do your findings yourself.
7) In this business you’re the Boss
8) One time activation fee of ₦1,500 for full membership and thereafter you could be making up to ₦100,000 or more per month.
Why Netcontacts Business Is Different From Other Online Businesses:
1) With Netcontacts Business, you are your own boss. You are the one that will help people activate their accounts and you will be paid directly into your naija bank account. Whereas if you join other programmes, they will ask you to pay to their bank account. That means you are working for them.
2) Let say you invite 10 people to Netcontacts, you will be paid ₦15,000 direct into your naija bank account whereas if you invite 10 people to other websites you will be paid ₦8000 while the owner(s) cut ₦7000 from your money. They will share 40% from the money you supposed to make. Are you okay with that kind of business?
3) Many online businesses today will asked you to be clicking Ads, Commenting, and Reading News daily before you gets paid which are mostly ₦50-₦200 daily. And funny enough you would be getting probably like ₦2000-₦5000 at the end of the months after multiple tasks. This is NOT done in Netcontacts Business and you can be making far more than that in a day with Netcontacts.
4) No need to request for payment with Netcontacts. Anybody you invited will pay you direct to your local bank account while other online platforms will ask you to send payment request to them before they would pay you if at all they would eventually pay in the end.
5) Can you now see the differences between Netcontacts and others? Are you ready to join thousands of happy families that are smiling everyday to their bank accounts?
Imagine yourself making money online, doing the same thing you have been doing on facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland etc every day? You determine how much you want to make Daily, Weekly or Monthly. i.e 50 people x ₦1, 500 = ₦75, 000 daily, Weekly or Monthly And so on.
Honestly, this is possible. You can get this number of people to pay you.
SO LET’S GET STARTED
Click on this link to register https://netcontacts.com.ng/invitation?code=158748571158
OR VISIT: http://www.netcontacts.com.ng and use this Invitation Code 158748571158
2. Become a professional blogger
In the past, we’ve written an article about how to start a profitable blogging business in Nigeria. Launching your own blog doesn’t require a great deal of technical or computer skills.
If you’re passionate about writing and creating super-rich contents on the internet that is capable of grabbing the attention of your audience, then you are only a few steps away from earning money doing what you love.
Having a blog that has an extensive number of followers will allow you to gain profit by attracting advertisers that are willing to pay you some money just to place adverts on certain pages of your blog.
3. Make money selling products online
E-commerce and Dropshipping are two popular ways to make money selling high demand products online. Online platforms like Shopify and WordPress have made it insanely easy for anyone to set-up an online e-commerce store in minutes.
On the other hand, Dropshipping is when you create an online store to sell other people’s products. Then, you get a commission for each sale. The advantage of this over traditional e-commerce business is that you don’t have to risk buying up stock in a product and losing money if it doesn’t sell.
If you are looking to follow this route, you can start by researching some of the fastest selling online products in your geographic location. It is also important to give more priority to products that are unique and less competitive.
4. Start your own YouTube channel
Top YouTubers like Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg the owner of the most-subscribed YouTube channel called PewDiePie (currently has 99 million subscribers) has made more than $15 million creating and publishing video contents on YouTube.
As a YouTuber, you make money on YouTube each time Google (YouTubes parent company) shows ads contents before or after your video has finished playing. Make sure your videos are high quality and you upload them consistently for the satisfaction of your audience.
The best part is, you don’t even need to go out and buy an expensive new camera – as long as you have a smartphone with a quality camera lens, you can start filming your first video right now!
- Top 11 Money Making Apps in Nigeria (2022) – Earn Money Using Smartphone
- Top 11 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs For Moms And Students