Are you looking for the best money saving apps, investment platforms and online websites in Nigeria with good interest rates?
If YES, this article is only what you need to read today.
Despite the challenges of putting money aside for the rainy day, saving improves our financial situation over time and makes it easier for us to accumulate wealth.
Saving your money gives you more freedom and opportunity; for example, it allows you to invest more, go on more vacations, and be a more generous person.
Saving money has finally become easier, thanks to online money saving apps and websites in Nigeria (most of which are available at your fingertips) that have stepped in to make saving easier and more acceptable to Nigerians.
With these apps, you can save your money without going to the bank.
I’ve provided a comprehensive list of the best money savings apps to help you budget, save, invest, and manage your finances.
With lots of money-saving apps available, the only thing you’ll need to do is to sign up and link a credit card and start saving.
So, ensure to take your time and read to the end to avoid making the wrong choices.
Hold on! Before we continue with this article you may also like this online business called “Netcontacts Nigeria” briefly,
Discover Nigeria’s finest online business today. You Can Be Making Atleast ₦100k Monthly Legitimately With Your Phone And From Home
How it Works
You can join the business for Free, thereafter you activate your account with ₦1500 Only. The system automatically assigned an Invitation Code to your account once activated, and it’s at this point you start making money.
- If you invite 1person ₦1500×1=₦1500
- If you invite 5person ₦1500×5=₦7,500
- If you invite 10 persons ₦1500×10=₦15,000 etc…
What You Need to Know:
It’s NOT a Ponzi Scheme or Investment site neither does it have a central account payment system. You’re not selling any product or services for NetContacts Nigeria. It’s a platform for Entrepreneurs to make money with no third party. The concept is that as an active membership, you get paid ₦1,500 for each person that you invite to join the business and all payments goes directly into your local bank account.
Is Netcontacts Nigeria Legitimate?
Yes it’s 100% Legit. You can do your personal research on Google to learn more about them and you’ll be amazed how people make cool cash.
- Click on this link to register https://netcontacts.com.ng/invitation?code=158748571158
- OR VISIT their website to learn more & to register: www.netcontacts.com.ng
Kindly use this Invitation Code during your registration: 158748571158
- Simple Strategies You Can be Using to Get People to Register https://www.netcontacts.com.ng/how-to-promote
With the above strategies you can be making atleast ₦100k Monthly from this business.
Now let’s continue….
Top 6 Money Savings & Investment Apps for Nigerians
Opening an account and saving with Carbon ushers you into a relationship with one of the most secure digital banks insured by NDIC and certified by CBN.
Carbon offers savings plans that are suitable for anyone in Nigeria.
With Carbon, you can easily create a bank account, create physical debit cards and virtual cards in Nigeria.
Interest rates offered by Carbon beat the ones offered by traditional banks. You save, and it’s grown.
You can create automated inflows into your investment plan at your own chosen time of the month.
With Flexsave investment option, you can invest as little as ₦100 to ₦100,000,000, and investment tenors range from 28 days to 366 days, annualized interest rate is 8% for unlocked and 9% for locked savings plan.
With Cash Vault Savings, qualifying savings amounts range from ₦50,000 to ₦100,000,000, interest rate ranging from 9.5% -11% annualized and savings tenors are 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
5. V Bank
V Bank owned by VFD Microfinance Bank is another digital bank in Nigeria that offers people the ability to save and get a high interest in their savings.
You can open a V bank account in 2 minutes with just your smartphone.
With a V account, you can expect a streamlined digital and mobile banking experience, with ease of access to your accounts, swift and secure transfers, withdrawals and bill.
You can take charge of your banking. No confusing charges, no paperwork and everything happens on your phone.
The V app allows its users to track their expenses and income, group budgets, and set spending limits.
To get started – Just download the app from Apple store or Google Playstore, open and activate your account in 2 minutes with your BVN and phone number.
V Bank will give you up to 8% compounded interest per annum on V Target Savings.
4. Kuda Bank
Saving money can be hard. We’ve been there. But there’s an easier way you’ll love. It begins with downloading Kuda.
Kuda Bank is a free, digital-only bank with a microfinance banking license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
With no paperwork needed, you can open a bank account in minutes with this app.
Because Kuda is a digital-only bank, all its operations happen through smartphones.
Kuda includes tools for tracking your spending habits, saving more, and making the right financial decisions.
Kuda Customers get 25 free transfers to other banks every month. Extra transfers to other banks cost ₦10 each.
Kuda account holders can deposit money in over 10,000 branches across Nigeria for free.
The platform has over 1M+ downloads and 4.4/5 rating on Google Playstore.
- Spend+Save – Is an exclusive feature that saves money for you automatically every time you spend from your Kuda account. To use this feature, set a percentage to save when you spend. You can withdraw from your Spend+Save savings.
- Flexible Savings – You can save towards a goal and earn up to 10% interest.
- Fixed Savings – You can use this and save a lump sum for a fixed time and earn up to 15% interest.
Binance is a popular, trusted and one of the world’s largest exchange platforms boasting of over 6 million users from over 180 countries and allows you to buy, sell, save and invest daily, weekly or monthly in various cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Cardano, Polkadot, Ripple, Binance Coin (BNB) and more in Nigeria.
Binance provides its services to its users by offering support for multiple languages (37 at present).
With the fluctuation of the Nigerian Naira (₦), using Binance you can easily convert and save your NAIRA into DOLLARS (via stable coins such as USDT and BUSD) and withdraw it anytime you want.
It isn’t wise to leave all your hard earn money in bank accounts that’s is always regulated by the Government and getting unnecessary bank charges and card maintenance fees.
You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies using your credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and peer-to-peer exchange.
Binance has one of the lowest trading fees among crypto exchanges, which is just 0.1%.
Another amazing fact about the Binance platform is if you’re a beginner with no knowledge on cryptocurrency, you’ll provided with free quality materials, tutorial videos and 24/7 support which will enable you easily use and benefit from the platform.
Cowrywise is a finance management system that lets you save and also invests your hard-earned cash.
Cowrywise takes away the stress and planning required to save and invest regularly through its automated and easy-to-use platform.
Your savings also generate interests until a set maturity date.
You can use Cowrywise to plan towards your dream home, kid’s education and travel the world.
Cowrywise is suitable for anyone who:
- Never want to miss their saving and investment goals again.
- Wants to save and invest even while they are asleep.
- Wants the discipline to keep their savings and investments for a long period without tampering with them.
- Wants to plan their financial goals with easy-to-use financial tools.
Types of savings and investment plans available on Cowrywise include:
- Regular Savings. With this, you can set your savings plan to be daily, weekly or monthly for a minimum of 3 months. You need only to specify this once during the setting up of your plan and Cowrywise will ensure this money is saved automatically on those specified days into your Cowrywise savings plan. You can also choose to manually top up your savings plan randomly with other amounts outside the automated scheduled amount.
- Life Goals. These plans help you meet commitments to long term financial goals. These are like periodic plans, but they have a minimum maturity period of 1 year.
- Halal Savings. These are for Muslims who don’t want to earn interest in their savings. They can be set up as periodic plans, life goals, save as you earn plans or fixed plan; but they won’t attract any form of interest.
All dreams count, so you can create as many plans as you wish – Housing Plan, Car Plan, Wedding Plan, Education Plan, Children Plan, Vacation Plan, and so on.
You have the flexibility to give each plan a unique name that resonates with your financial goals.
There is a minimum duration of 90 days and no maximum time limit in keeping your savings and investment with Cowrywise.
Formerly known as Piggybank, PiggyVest is the first online “Savings and Investment” app in West Africa.
PiggyVest is on a mission ‘to give everyone the power to better manage and grow their finances’, and they intend to be the best at this.
Since launching in 2016, over 2,000,000 people are using PiggyVest to manage their money better, avoid over-spending, and be more accountable.
You can choose to save little amounts of money periodically (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) towards a specific target OR lock away funds for a specified period.
Stress is taken away by combining simplicity, discipline, convenience, and flexibility to enable you to manage your finances better and achieve financial freedom.
There are no bank charges for transferring money to your PiggyVest account.
You can ONLY save between: N50 – N50,000 daily, N1000 – N200,000 weekly, or N3,000 – N500,000 monthly
However, you can always top up your savings using the Quicksave option, which allows you to add up to N500,000 per time.
- Top 11 Money Making Apps in Nigeria (2022) – Earn Money Using Smartphone
- Top 9 Lucrative Online Business Ideas That Pays In Nigeria (2020)
- Top 10 Best Apps to Make Money in Nigeria
- 25 Ways To Make Money
- Best Websites to Make Money Online
- Ways to Make Quick Cash
- 14 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money at Home
- How To Make Money Online In Nigeria
- Awesome Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria
- Smart Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria
- 11 SMART WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA
- 34 Ways To Make Money Online As a Student In Nigeria
- 9 Apps That Pay You Real Money In Nigeria 2022