Although primarily known for their ability to reach out to the world and connect people, social media also offer a ton of money-making opportunities. Today, one of the social media platforms through which you can make money is YouTube. With an audience of over 1.9 billion monthly active users, YouTube is the second largest social media platform in the world behind Facebook. Therefore, you can take advantage of this, and if done right, you’re going to earn good money. In this article, you will learn how to make money on youtube in Nigeria
What are the ways to make money on YouTube in Nigeria?
You don’t get paid for simply uploading videos on YouTube. However, you can earn money from simply following any or all of the procedures below:
Activate video monetization:
you can get paid by allowing ads to display when someone watches your video. However, you have to meet the minimum qualification and connect google AdSense to your account. Actually, AdSense is in charge of both displaying ads on your video and paying you too. To qualify, you have to get at least 1000 subscribers and a minimum of 4,000 hours of watch time within the past year.
Steps to activate monetization
- Click on the icon at the right corner and select the My Channel option
- Click on YouTube studio
- Scroll to the bottom left-hand side of your screen and select Creator Studio Classic
- Lastly, click on channel, then status and feature, and enable the monetization box
In addition, after this enablement, your videos can be submitted for approval
Discover Nigeria’s finest online business today. You Can Be Making Atleast ₦100k Monthly Legitimately With Your Phone And From Home
How it Works
You can join the business for Free, thereafter you activate your account with ₦1500 Only. The system automatically assigned an Invitation Code to your account once activated, and it’s at this point you start making money.
- If you invite 1person ₦1500×1=₦1500
- If you invite 5person ₦1500×5=₦7,500
- If you invite 10 persons ₦1500×10=₦15,000 etc…
What You Need to Know:
It’s NOT a Ponzi Scheme or Investment site neither does it have a central account payment system. You’re not selling any product or services for NetContacts Nigeria. It’s a platform for Entrepreneurs to make money with no third party. The concept is that as an active membership, you get paid ₦1,500 for each person that you invite to join the business and all payments goes directly into your local bank account.
Is Netcontacts Nigeria Legitimate?
Yes it’s 100% Legit. You can do your personal research on Google to learn more about them and you’ll be amazed how people make cool cash.
- Click on this link to register https://netcontacts.com.ng/invitation?code=158748571158
- OR VISIT their website to learn more & to register: www.netcontacts.com.ng
Kindly use this Invitation Code during your registration: 158748571158
- Simple Strategies You Can be Using to Get People to Register https://www.netcontacts.com.ng/how-to-promote
With the above strategies you can be making atleast ₦100k Monthly from this business.
Affiliate marketing is the future of sales, as it enables you to sell products on behalf of companies. Today, there are thousands of companies running attractive affiliate programs, and you can simply choose one and market through your videos. For every purchase, you get a commission according to your affiliate marketing contract
Earning through sponsorships is no longer a strange deal, as YouTube videos are littered with sponsorship indications. Furthermore, this works by you promoting a company’s products as a form of advert, and get paid according to your contract. Also, sponsorships are one of the best ways to make money on YouTube, because you do not have to forfeit a cut, unlike ads. You can earn sponsorships by gaining popularity, after which brands would approach you, or simply write a proposal to them.
How to get sponsorships
- Firstly, start by searching for brands that match your audience
- Write a creative proposal to them within their expected deliverables. Remember to give it your best, as you aren’t the only one applying
- If successful, you would be brought on board to work with the brand
- Perform your assigned contractual responsibilities
- Lastly, get paid
Sell your products:
Finally, one of the surest and most lucrative ways to make money on YouTube in Nigeria is to sell your own products or services. Hacking this is all about understanding your audience, and providing them with exactly what they need. Also, there are no sharing of profits with YouTube when selling your products.
Although it sounds amazing and like easy money, earning on YouTube actually takes time and a lot of dedication. Therefore, if you do not possess enough grit, you might give up prematurely. Most times, you have to start by attracting thousands of views to each video, to build credibility and your audience database. However, if you keep at it, it has the potential to pay handsomely.
- Top 11 Money Making Apps in Nigeria (2022) – Earn Money Using Smartphone
- Top 11 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs For Moms And Students
- Top 9 Lucrative Online Business Ideas That Pays In Nigeria (2020)
- Top 10 Best Apps to Make Money in Nigeria
- 25 Ways To Make Money
- Best Websites to Make Money Online
- Ways to Make Quick Cash
- 14 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money at Home
- How To Make Money Online In Nigeria
- Family Budget: Why You Need One
- Money Guilt’s And How to Deal With Them
- Awesome Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria
- Smart Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria
- How to Make Money with Bitcoin in 2022
- Easy Ways to Make Money in the Philippines
- How to Make Money Online in South Africa
- How to Make Money in the Dominican Republic
- Genius Ways To Make Money Online in Kenya
- Side Hustles That Can Help You Make Money During the Pandemic
- Brilliant Ways to Earn Money Online in Russia