Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer – Golden Sugar Company
- We are looking for an experienced skilled information technology candidate who will be responsible for supporting network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software and troubleshooting for system errors.
- Ensure timely resolution of IT incidents and minimize end-user, IT Services downtime.
- Responsible for the configuration and installation of approved software on all company-supplied computers.
- In charge of specifying and ensuring the purchase of all GSC computer equipment.
- In charge of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving computer hardware and software issues.
- Tracks and maintains computer equipment inventories.
- Ensure compliance with QMS and FSMS requirements in assigned work.
- Responsible for configuring and installing all hardware, either directly or indirectly, for Golden Sugar Company.
- Accountable for liaison and corrective action on all internet and connectivity issues.
- In charge of running telephone network services.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- ITIL, CCNA and other IT Certifications will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery.
- Good managerial skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply